Ceremony and Reception Only Beach Wedding Venues
Wedding Friendly Ceremony & Reception Only Wedding Venue Locations
Islamorada Fish Company - Florida Keys Wedding Venue
This Islamorada Fish Company is a perfect and affordable wedding ceremony and reception venue location in the Florida Keys. With convenient All Inclusive Packages, this property is perfect for any size amount of guests. Located on the Bayside to include breathtaking sunsets, this venue is sure to wow your guests.
- 25 Person Minimum
- Allows up to 120 Wedding Guests
- Outdoor Beach Ceremony
- Includes Bridal Suite
- Plan B Rain back-up indoor location
End of the Year Discount 25% OFF Book any date before 2023 Ends
Florida Keys Farm - Florida Keys Wedding Venue
The Florida Keys Farm is a perfect destination wedding venue location. Have your ceremony, cocktails, reception, and after-party all-in-one memorable spot! Located in Key Largo, Florida, this wedding venue sits on the Florida Bay with amazingly colorful sunsets every night. After the sun sets, enjoy your reception space either under the stars or under their newly built tiki with pavers. This Rustic venue also has an actual farm with live animals which makes for that perfect barn, rustic, beach location all in one!
- Small Site Fee
- Allows up to 100 Wedding Guests
- Outdoor Beach Ceremony
- Custom Built Tiki Hut
- Rustic Farm/Barn Vibe
- Nightly Sunsets
Solé Watersports is a catamaran wedding venue situated in Duck Key, Florida. In the stunning Middle Keys, at the prestigious Hawks Cay Resort Marina, is the opportunity for you to celebrate your once-in-a-lifetime day on the water on a 45 ft power catamaran, Helios! Imagine saying “I do” as you cruise the paradisal Caribbean waters surrounded by the tropical backdrop of the Middle Keys. This dream can be your reality at Solé Watersports. Whether you want to invite a few close friends or extended family, they offer elopement, intimate weddings, and larger celebration packages so that you can tailor your nautical wedding celebration to your vision.
- Amazing Sunset Views
- Custom Wedding Cupcakes
- Champagne Toast
- Great for Elopements and Larger Celebrations
- Bluetooth Music
- Most people choose a Ceremony and Reception Only Location as their wedding venue choice for guests convenience.
- Most Places in the Florida Keys will require a mandatory stay for your guests. Whether it be a private beach house, a resort, or cottage style option.
- These properties are perfect for those not wanting to worry about having their guests pay a nightly rate at a hotel or resort.
- Florida Keys Ceremony and Reception Wedding Venues charge a lower amount for a wedding than your average Resort Site Fee and they don’t require accommodations.
- Catering and Bar are probably the two biggest things that can be a determining factor for choosing one location or another.
- We have hosted everything from small weddings, with just passed hors d’oeuvre, to extravagant weddings with 5-course plated meals.
- Whether you are wanting a Seafood Paella with Roasted Pig, a laid back Beach BBQ, a 3-entree Buffet, Flair Stations, or a 4-course plated dinner, bringing in your own caterer is always an option when it comes to fulfilling your wedding dreams.